What Are Student Management Systems?
A student management system (also known as a student information system or SIS) helps a school manage data, communications, and scheduling.
A school system generates and uses a large amount of data. This data must be communicated appropriately to students, faculty, and parents. A student management system helps schools to store, manage, and distribute this information.
Some student management systems are designed to serve all of a school’s data management needs. Other student management systems are specialized. These specialized solutions target specific needs, such as school applications or student behavior tracking.
Features & Capabilities
- Student information storage, including grades and attendance, Enrollment or registration management
- Faculty management,Tool-assisted scheduling,Access portals for students and parents & Report generation
- Medical and health management, Web page creation and hosting
- File distribution and communication between teachers and students
- Mass communication management, including SMS and email, Budgeting and billing assistance