About the system
Service Station Management Systems is developed with account of all modern requirements to systems for automation of Service stations, at this it is oriented as on small Service stations, so as on big Service complexes with organization of several working places of cashiers, administrator (Back-Office) of a Service station, central Head-Office for management and planning and provision of loyalty card system for customers.
- Make service station work efficiently and bring maximum profit to its owner.
- Reduce the cost of management over the service station.
- Make the owner of service station concretely master all operations and transactions by remote monitoring of service station activity and sales.
- Make activity of cashiers and fuel attendants transparent in order to avoid stealing and frauds by personnel of service station.
- Make reporting over service station operation easy and convenient.
- Provide multiple payment methods and attract more customers with discount-bonus loyalty programs.
- Visualization and monitoring of service station activity real-time (locally and remotely) – POS software provides an easy possibility to online monitor all the forecourt equipment operation and inform about all ministrations and event.
- Convenient operation without any professional training because of intuitive, explicit and clear user interface and operations procedures.
- Flexible adjustment of the way of service station operation – POS system supports several ways of operation, which are flexible to set and adjusted to country local traditional specific ways of operation and rules.
- Easy customization of user interface with selection of a graphical skin, position and size of windows and elements, their details.
- Flexibility in creation and configuration of templates for printed receipts provides a possibility to make printed receipts of any kinds.
- Easy-to-read reporting and graphic statistic to make service station work efficiently.
- Remote data gathering from a petrol station provides a possibility for petrol station owner to supervise service station activity everywhere.
- Support of discount-bonus loyalty and payment card system for attracting new customers and keeping existing customers
- Supports over 45 communication protocols of fuel dispensers and ATG systems. Due to application of PTS controller over fuel dispensers and ATG systems gives a possibility to easily connect to any of the supported fuel dispensers. Rich set of interface converters for connection to fuel dispensers provides connection to fuel dispensers with various kinds of input interfaces.
- Scalability – POS system is developed with account of all modern requirements to systems for automation of petrol stations, at this it is oriented as on small service stations, so as on big service complexes with organization of several working places of cashiers, administrator (Back-Office) of a petrol station, central Head-Office for management and planning and provision of loyalty card system for customers.
- Possibility to provide control over same fuel dispensers from several POS systems – Several POS systems can be installed on the same petrol station and share common equipment and database.
- Easy updating – POS is easy to be updated when new updates are available with storing of system database, software and hardware adjustments.